please go to source to get full information here
1. Full scholarship:
- Exemption from registration fees, tuition fees, laboratory experiment fees, any internship fees, and costs of basic course materials and accommodation on campus;
- Living allowance;
- One-off settlement subsidy provided following registration;
- Out-patient medical services charges together with membership of the national Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Benefit Plan for International Students in China.
1) Students are personally liable for expenditure on any laboratory experiments or internship costs over and above those arranged by the university.
2) Students are personally liable for expenditure on any course or other materials over and above those prescribed by the host institution.
3) A monthly living allowance is paid by the host institution to scholarship students at the following rates (CNY Yuan per month):
- Master’s degree students: CNY 1,700 Yuan
- Doctoral students: CNY 2,000 Yuan
4) The one-off settlement subsidy for new students who enrol for one or more years will be of CNY 1,500
5) Re-imbursement of out-patient medical services refers to such expenses incurred at the institution’s hospital or at a hospital appointed by the institution. Students may be required to pay a certain percentage of such expenses in accordance with the relevant regulations imposed by the host institution.
6) The Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Benefit Plan for International Students in China is provided by MOE to cover hospitalisation in the event of serious illness or accidental injury.
7) Students are personally liable for their international travel expensesdetail of Postgraduate Study Project Chinese Government Scholarships can found at link above, dont forget to visit source of Chinese Government Scholarships Postgraduate Study Project.